Now Available on the App Store!
Introducing "The Infinity Project 2" the sequel to our first Sci-Fi FPS game "The Infinity Project".
Try to stop the evil Talon High Commander from destroying Earth and enslaving mankind. Fight through different environments and times, battle your friends online with Game Center or Local WiFi and Bluetooth, or try your skill with 10 levels of survival mode.
Start out in the year 2258 on The Infinity Station, a top secret research space station that houses The Infinity Project. The Infinity Project is a device capable of transporting objects anywhere in time and space. Choose your Human Augmentation Suit and collect your weapons from the armory. Then get transported back to earth in the year 2012 to find history changed. Talk with the locals to find out what happened and track down the evil Talon High Commander to stop him from changing Earth's history. You will then be thrown into a battle for survival not only for yourself, but for all of mankind that spans thousands of years. Stop the invasion of Earth before all is lost.
The Infinity Project 2 features 3 game modes full of action and enhanced special effects for iPhone 4s and up, and iPad 2 and up.
An exciting campaign and engaging story
- Choose from 8 characters to play and 4 specialty enhanced Human Augmentation Suits (HAS) each with it's own special ability.
- Explore and fight through a Post Apocalyptic earth, alien space ship, destroyed space station and more, all with astounding visuals.
- Search for and use unique perks to temporarily enhance your HAS Suit abilities such as run faster, cloak, shields, and more.
- Earn experience points and trophies to compare with your friends on Game Center.
- Earn additional trophies and perks by completing side-missions.
- Investigate how Earth's history was changed and battle through different times that span thousands of years!
10 un-lockable survival levels
- Battle countless waves of enemies to see how long you can survive while gaining credits to spend in the armory to buy perks, more ammo, different weapons, and better armor.
- Earn experience points to compare with your friends on Game Center.
- Un-lock levels as you increase in experience.
Battle your friends with 4 levels of multiplayer fun
- Choose from 11 different characters and 4 specialty enhanced Human Augmentation Suits (HAS) each with it's own special ability.
- Increase in rank as you gain experience to unlock perks and better armor.
- Battle up to 4 players on Game Center and 6 players with local/bluetooth.
- Compare experience points with your friends on Game Center.
BUY NOW or Download the FREE UPDATE!
INFO & CHARACTER BIOS
Birth Location: Earth
Date of Birth: Aug 1, 2213
Occupation: Lt. Commander, United Earth Forces
History: Service in the United Earth Forces for over 12 years. Specially trained in infiltration of highly secured enemy targets.
Most notable accomplishments: Led the successful campaign against the Mulock after they violently took over Earth Force Space Outpost 13. Commander Ethan, led a small combat force into the Outpost, rescued all 250 hostages and brought the Mulock Commander to justice.
Singlehandedly defended Mars Outpost 2 from a Talon attack thereby saving over 500 lives.
Current mission: Locate Jabadou, the Talon High Commander and stop him from changing the pure timeline.
Birth Location: Earth
Date of Birth: Jan 16, 2220
Occupation: Captain, United Earth Forces
History: Service in the United Earth Forces for 8 years. Specially trained in war tactics and implementation.
Most notable accomplishments: Graduated Top of class from United Earth Forces Academy at the age of 18 with a degree in Military Science and Tactics. Brilliant strategist and scientist that quickly rose to the rank of Captain.
Planned and implemented the successful campaign against the Mulock after they violently took over Earth Force Space Outpost 13. Captain Zorion, formulated the strategic plan that rescued all 250.
Current mission: Locate Lt.Commander Ethan Avery using the Infinity Project and help him find Jabadou before he does damage to the pure timeline.
Birth Location: Talia
Date of Birth Unknown
Occupation: Talon High Commander
Current mission: Travel to Earth's past to contact and warn Talia of their future enemy.